This lid feeder consists of 10 double turrets (20 turrets in total) mounted on a servo controlled transfer system to hold the piles of lids loaded by an operator. The active turret supplies the lids to the lid applicator and when it is empty, the system transfers the next set of turrets to the lid feeding staion, providing a larger autonomy to the machine.
The machine counts with unique features to facilitate the operation like:
- Easy extraction system for chanveover and maintenance.
- Automatic emptying system.
- Light curtains for a fast and safe access for loading.
- Easy changeover system.
- Flaps to secure the lids and facilitate the loading operation.
- High autonomy.
- Empty magazine detection to secure a continuous operation even when the operator misses loading.
Please get in touch with us to know more about the details of our bulk feeders.
- Very high autonomy.
- Easy and fast loading.
- Very high efficiency.